As of late....
we squeezed a date night in...
Jeff has stopped shaving...
I made a pumpkin pie and didn't screw up the crust...
I found my long lost cheetah print headband...and have been wearing it everyday since....
we've been eating the most ginormous apples for lunch everyday...
I introduced Jeff to pie crust cookies...they're freaking delicious....
I got pretty excited about how long my hair's getting...
*note to self- keep taking pictures of yourself on your phone no matter how long your husband laughs when he discovers one. It's totally cool and completely age appropriate*
I've really been trying to get my craft on...
I made my first roast....
I got my hair did....
*side note- I love this lace shirt, but every time I wear it, Jeff makes spiderman jokes because he thinks it looks like a web, so now I can't wear it without singing that dumb spiderman song... need to stop this association, like, now- lace is pretty- end of story.*
Jeff and I finally caved and decided to decorate for Christmas!
annnnnnd now, after the world's longest post, I can say that we are counting down the days until Christmas in Idaho. We fly out December 19th and we could not be more excited!
annnnnnd now, after the world's longest post, I can say that we are counting down the days until Christmas in Idaho. We fly out December 19th and we could not be more excited!







hahaha! Kev and I were laughing so hard about the lace/spider web picture. So funny!
ReplyDeleteha thanks mindy! i think i'd get mad at jeff for how much he makes fun of my outfits- but he's just too funny! so i have to laugh instead. hope all is well with you and your baby boy- jeff and i are so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteKiley, you are SO cute. Please continue taking cell phone pictures of yourself because it makes me feel better about doing the same thing...
ReplyDelete