Saturday, December 17, 2011

check that off the list...

hello. 
my name is kiley robinson. 
officially. 


i finally dragged myself down to the dmv to get our car registered and i thought, hey- since i'm here- how bout i finally start the process of changing my last name. ha. two weeks later my license came in the mail- don't look too close though, i kind of look like buzz's girlfriend- woof. not sure why i put it off for two and a half years but hey, i'm almost officially a robinson now and it feels good. 

also- did you notice the owl looking over my shoulder?


i came in possession of this guy a few weeks ago when i was out looking for a trash can, yeah- that makes sense. i'm not one of those people who have a thing for owls, but, i have a thing for this one. i thought it was so cute- so now it sits on my counter/dresser/table- or wherever i feel, and every time i see it i smile. however, i still need a trash can- i'm working on it.  



3 comments:

  1. Reed just read your post about Jeff wanting pizza while watching Home Alone and he's been laughing about it now for like 5 minutes! I think he misses Jeff. And he's serious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I have to say that I am firmly in the 'owls are creepy' camp, but your owl is decidedly less creepy than some I've seen. You're welcome for that ringing endorsement :). (Although, come to think of it, Will has a super cute owl shirt, so I'm clearly inconsistent).

    Also, you are SO darling! I love all of your facial expressions in your little webcam self-portraits. I've decided you and your mom should come and visit me at St. Luke's whenever I have this silly baby so I can see your cute face in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA HA! buzz's girlfriend. woof. that is my favorite part! woof.

    ReplyDelete