Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tay

Can I just say I love little girls and hope that I can have like, a hundred of them myself one day? Or is that weird? Oh well, either way, I have so much fun hanging out with Miss Tay. She's such a little diva. Jeff just loves her and says all the time he hopes one day we'll have a little girl just like her-all  full of sass :)  If we do have a little girl one day and she's anything like me, I really don't think we'll have to worry about that! It's probably more of a "be careful what you wish for" type of deal for us.


Taylor was helping me get ready on Thanksgiving morning

She grabbed my eye-lash curler and was all excited, "I know what this is! my mom does this allllll the time!"- and then she kept pinching her nose with it. I about died. So funny.

Taylor is notorious for dodging pictures. The moment she sees a camera focused on her she dives under tables and chairs or just covers her face with her hands- so I love this cute one above- of her looking and smiling. Perfect.



I just love being an aunt.

1 comment:

  1. Of course I love this, but I'm a little biased. :) I love that you're such a sweet Aunt to Taylor and Logan. They talk about you and Jeff ALL the time. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete