2011 was a good year- full of changes!
January started with a mustache for Jeff and dark hair for me
In February Jeff kicked butt in his last season of volleyball
In March Jeff grew out his hair and I disappeared into Tax Season
At the very end of August/early Sept we made the move-and very long drive - to Texas. Along the way we got to meet these two adorable babies
In March Jeff grew out his hair and I disappeared into Tax Season
In April Jeff had Senior Night and played his last game in the Smith Field House
He also graduated from BYU
In May I went to Washington D.C. with my fam
In June we celebrated our two year anniversary
and then we got super busy in July and spent a week in Newport with Jeff's fam, a week at Lake Tahoe with my fam, and a week with my grandparents and my mom in SF.
In August my dad took us white water rafting! It was a total rush. Jeff also spent most of the month traveling for volleyball camps so I spent a lot of quality time with my parents at home. It was the most I've been home since I was 19 and it was awesome.
after three days we made it
In October- Jeff won a gold medal in beach volleyball at the chiro games in Florida
In November we had Thanksgiving with the Cooks and ran a 5k
and in December we spent Christmas in Boise and partied our faces off.
Here's to 2012 being just as good as 2011
Happy New Year















No comments:
Post a Comment