This morning was full of presents, cinnamon rolls and relaxing- we also got all dressed up and went to church to listen to Cam play the piano in the Christmas program. I didn't take a ton of pictures today- I was too busy enjoying hanging out with everyone.
If this picture doesn't scream early morning - I don't know what does
One of our Christmas presents will be a trip up to McCall with the whole fam this week. My parents rented out a huge cabin that can actually fit all of us- I'm pretty excited. McCall is one of my favorite places- it's where Jeff and I went on our honeymoon. It's a cute little mountain town with lots of little shops and family owned restaurants. My mom's psyched to use her new snow shoes at Ponderosa, and the rest of us will spend a day or two at skiing at Brundage.
This is what McCall looks like when driving in- I told ya, it's tiny! Main St. runs perpendicular to this and has all of the little shops



No comments:
Post a Comment