
No matter how old I get- I will always think of Boise as home- and I will always love coming home for Christmas. When Jeff and I walked into our house it felt so good to see all the familiar decorations- it was also so nice to see all of the additions my mom has made to make everyone feel welcome. My mom worked hard this year in making sure that everyone was getting what Christmassy-type thing they wanted most. For Jeff, it was eggnog- for Chris, it was those white chocolate rice crispy treats. Everyone was well taken care of and it was all thanks to my mom. She even made new stockings this year- what a mom. She must've wrapped a gazzillion presents- and she put thought into every single one. I don't know how she does it- but I definitely appreciate it! She's what makes coming home feel like home.







No comments:
Post a Comment