sometimes, I need a pick-me-up...
“The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache.”
-Marjorie Pay Hinckley
<3
“In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.”
-President Gordon B. Hinckley
it's all about the attitude
- life should be good people-
I love all of these quotes from President Hinckley and his wife. These are quotes I've been reading for years, but I've really taken them to heart lately- especially this one-
“It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
-President Gordon B. Hinckley
and I can never hear or read this one without smiling-
concern for the well-being of one's companion.”
― President Gordon B. Hinckley
when Jeff and I had been dating for a few months we read this quote from a handout that was in my scriptures or something, and Jeff turned to me and was like, "I have a lot of anxious concern for your well-being" and umm we kind of just looked at each other all nervous, and then decided to brush that convo under the rug and play five rounds of mariokart instead
we took things slow, kept it real lol
and now whenever I see that quote I can't help but smile at our awesome nervous dating love moment.
back when we were just a couple of mariokart playin fools


Glad we share the love for Mario kart. And glad we both hate super smash brothers :)
ReplyDeleteThat's a cute pic and a lot of good cute quotes. thanks for sharing them!
I love this post! Thanks for the reminders of such great quotes.
ReplyDeleteHAHA! Hey, you coming down to visit me soon?
ReplyDelete