Tuesday, March 20, 2012

pictures from last weekend

Last weekend Amy, London and Madison came to Texas for a visit. They stayed out at Ann's and on Friday Jeff and I headed out there to see everybody.

Jeff literally had his hands full with his nieces all weekend long- he loved it.
I was excited to catch up with Miss London


We hadn't seen Madison since she first came home from the hospital so we were psyched to play with her all weekend. She is such a happy baby! Everytime time you would pick her up, her face would light up- who doesn't love that?
such a cute little face

the girlies
they were born about a week apart- and I actually remember when they were born bc Jeff and I had been dating for a few months by that time- and now they're turning 4! crazycraziness!


oh yes.... and in other news I made my very favorite dessert- tres leche cake. I didn't make it last weekend, but a couple weeks ago- but  I was kind of nervous if it would turn out- and it actually was super good! so of course I have document that since so often the things I try out in the kitchen don't turn out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment