It's 80 degrees outside right now and I'm loving it! The other day Jeff and I were going for a walk, but it was like, 65 degrees out so I had to rush back inside and grab a full on coat. I swear I'm from Idaho, but I might be turning into a wimp who's been spoiled by all of the warm weather we've been having lately.
In other news........ half of my fam is off to Paris this morning and I'm a little bit jealous.
It's my youngest brother's last spring break while living at home and my parents surprised him with a trip to Europe. Best parents ever right? My parents have a thing where when it's your senior year you get to pick where the family goes on spring break- but generally it's understood that you have to stay in the U.S.- think, New York or Hawaii, but Matty lucked out! Initially my parents had told him no way- but then surprised him by driving him to the passport place, where he freaked when told he was headed to Europe. He was pretty excited:) My parents have always been pretty good with the surprises. Anyways..... for the next ten days they'll be running around France and then going on to spend some time in my favorite city....
......London
I know this picture is dark, but it's from when I was in London for a semester during a study abroad. Love this city! and I know they will all have a great time, can't wait to see the pictures!
I'm also in charge of setting Matt up with housing this week at BYU! I'm so excited for Matty to go to my alma mater.
in other news.... I'm all alone at work today and just got an email from the building/complex manager saying the cops were hunting for two guys who are apparently "on the loose in our building" ?! and to exhert "extreme caution," So yeah..... that's one way to make a Monday less boring right? No worries though, I just locked the front and back door and turned the radio up so maybe it will sound like there's a ton of people up in here.
and on a much less serious note- I've been making goals for myself lately, some are more serious, and some are more fun- one of my more fun ones is to keep my nails in check. I need to break my habbit of tearing at my nails until they're bloody little nubs- i'm 24 now, and in my mind a 24 yr old has nice nails, also, bloody nubs are gross. To help me break my habit, I thought I would keep up with painting them and then I would be less tempted to pick at them. I'm not digging the pastel trend so...I'm pretty much ignoring it, and went for a bright and shiny red that I love.
anyhoo....here's to a happy and safe (in the air and in my office!) Monday.


I vote this post "interesting" and "cool" :). Digging the polish and the pants! and I hate bloody nubs too :) ah ha ha!
ReplyDeleteMaybe you're parents will surprise you and pick you up on their way to Europe?? and maybe pick me up too?
I'm totally jealous of your family right now too! they will have lots of fun though I'm sure :)
ReplyDeleteoh, and sometimes if my nails get too long I rip them off....yeah pretty gross haha. Any I'm 25. I've never had nice nails :( but yours look pretty!
haha thanks guys! we'll see how long this lasts with my nails...
ReplyDelete