I have so many pics on my phone that I just need to post somewhere- even though they're not the best quality, I don't want to lose them because they're the best way to remember what our day to day is like.
However.... I'm dumping A LOT of these pic all right here so.... feel free to scroll fast :)
Out at the Cook's the morning after watching the kids- Ava was digging Taylor's pancakes
Sometimes I miss her when she sleeps and so I sneak in to take pictures
while she is not happy alllllllll of the time, she is happy most of the time :)
and she has developed the cheesiest, most wonderful grin.
love it.
Love that smile!
me and my girl! I really am the luckiest mama
if you're on the floor...she'll run and sit on you
while I was letting my CTR-5 class at church color, Ava picked up a crayon and just started coloring too! I was pretty surprised since it's not something we've ever done- now I just strap her into her high-chair and she's content to just color for about ten minutes. It's great- but she does still try to eat the crayons sometimes....we're working on that part :)-
The morning Ava turned 1!!!
She comes into my bed in the mornings and promptly rolls around like crazy until she's upside down in bed... but at least she's still sleeping!
Jumping on Uncle Mike!
Has so much fun destroying the bookshelf...
hahaha she's the best.
she loves to stand backwards on her car and rock back and forth
She still loves to read to herself
on the left in both pics she is about 2 weeks old and on the right she is 1.
Craziness
sporting her new backpack
She's big into climbing anything and everything
still looooooves that shopping cart!
annnnnnd that's it. finally.






























Ki she just keeps getting cuter! She is so beautiful! Her cheesy grin kills me. Good job mama! Love the selfies of the two of you. Gotta document how much time you spend together. She will love seeing those pics someday. At least that's what I tell myself when I'm taking selfies with my girls. Miss you!
ReplyDeleteMilo always sits on us too. Love it. Goofy babes :)
ReplyDeleteAva is the cutest little thing. I love her cute smile!! Sweet girl. We miss you guys!
ReplyDelete