Thursday, July 24, 2014

Not So Recent Outings

Alright, so I really just haven't felt like blogging lately, but things are backing up and the stress from having things not documented is motivating me to get these posts out there. 
Seriously, these two outings happened forever ago. Now a days we never really go anywhere due to Jeff's internship out in Mesquite- internship requires the car, which leave me and the babe stranded :/ I'm not loving this part of our time in Texas when it's a bajillion degrees out and no car to go anywhere so me and Ava are basically just staring at each other all day every day in this apartment of ours. Fingers crossed we can make it through a few more months of this. Anyways.... 

This is from when we went to the little aquarium- It's the perfect size for a toddler like Ava.

^she came up with this pose all by herself and held it for like ten minutes. werk. ^




The part where you could touch the sea creatures was a little bit of a disaster and alternated between Ava splashing water out everywhere and then trying to just straight up drink it.

This was from the day we went out to a bouncy trampoline place for a friend's birthday.
Ava actually loved it and did pretty well running around.



About halfway through she got tired. 
To be fair, jumping is hard work.


Wouldn't touch the cupcake, but loved the cookie :)



 The end.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures!! And I can totally relate to the no car thing. Not very fun and it's even worse when it's too hot to leave the house! :( Sorry, I totally feel for you. You guys are getting so close to being done though! I bet you're so excited!!

    ReplyDelete