Thursday, May 22, 2014

My Cowgirl

A few weekends ago I went out to Wylie to stay with Taylor and Logan. It was good to see the Cooks again, and we had a great weekend. Taylor ended up coming back with me and having a sleep over back here in Coppell. Jeff was out working all weekend so it was a fun girl's night for us.
We started to the weekend by going boot shopping for Taylor's horse riding lessons- Ava even scored her own pair of darling boots. Thanks Ann! It took her a second to get the hang of walking in them, but I about die every time she wears them because they are so darn cute on her. 

Just getting the hang of it...

and she's off....


Cowgirl cousins



The next morning I took the kids to their lesson- Ava dressed up in her boots to show her support. 


Ava and Logan in front of The Colonel 

and since I still get a little anxious around horses- this is about as close as I would get. The girls that were working there kept telling me I could pet them and I just kept inching farther and farther away from them. From now on I'm just going to declare that I'm extremely allergic to horses. That's how allergies work right?
Anyways, surprise, surprise Ava's cute in boots. 
Love my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment