We're back! It took us a little longer to get back than we had planned but Ava and I flew in last Thursday morning and we've spent the last few days catching up on our sleep :)
Needless to say we took a million pictures- I will try not to post all of them, but I make no promises ;)
We always split our time at Tahoe between the place we stay at and the lake. This first part is what we got up to around our condos.
For the most part that just includes a lot of swimming, hiking, tennis and hanging out.
all ready for the airport!
I finally put some shoes on her -
some super cute sparkly glitter ones that garnered a lot of compliments from the other passengers-
I want them in my size
just being an angel babe during her first day of traveling
and from the moment we arrived there was no shortage of people willing to love on baby Ava
The first morning we were there Ava woke up at 6:00 am
don't babies know to adjust to the time difference when traveling??? guess not.
and because she was wanting to get up and play- I woke my parents up to go for an early morning hike. They didn't mind me banging on their door once I showed them their granddaughter :)
Later that morning Erin and I hiked up to the gym to work on our fitness
Jordan got some uncle time in at the tennis courts
The morning we all played tennis was great! The weather was perfect and we weren't that bad. Of course, Jeff was my doubles partner so... it didn't really matter what I did, I knew he wouldn't let us lose .
The next morning Jeff joined us on our hike. It was pretty uneventful and we just swung on some old ski lifts until about halfway back from our hike, little miss Ava demanded to eat right then and there. She was hysterical- it was so weird because I had just fed her- anyways, I just plopped down on a rock and had to feed her- at least the view from up in the mountains was great! lol
And the pool....
haha look at that face! all ready to go swimming

Everly was so fun to watch- it made me excited for when Ava's running around
another day another swimsuit...
funny babe. ready for her close-up
I already miss this vacation!






























I love this post! I miss you guys (well, mostly Ava.) I'm so glad you came.
ReplyDeleteYou have my permission to post all the million pictures, mostly because I love so many of the people in them! Like Grandma Pett!! Is her arm all right? And I'm trying not to be jealous of the easy access to a tennis court, how fun! And Ava's swimsuits are darling, so I fully approve of her having a few to choose from. And Jordan looks all settled in as an uncle, super cute :).
ReplyDeleteJana- you are too sweet. My grandma tripped on our first day there and bruised her shoulder :( She'll be okay, but she had to be in a sling for the week- which she was not too happy about!
ReplyDeleteThis was a great tahoe year!! there are some seriously great pictures in here. I laughed out loud at the one of Ava in her carseat getting ready to go swimming! haha best face ever.
ReplyDelete