Friday, August 2, 2013

Ava Rees *3 Months*

My baby girl is 3 months old today.


This past month has been pretty good for the most part. 
The good part: she seems to be doing something new and exciting every single day.
The bad part: my super sleeper baby has gone MIA and been replaced with a babe who hates sleep.
But lets focus on the good.


My little sweetheart has gotten even more smiley. She loves, loves, loves her tongue- and she'll stick it out for you while she's giving a big grin or she'll just let it hang out while she's playing with her toys. She's like the Michael Jordan of babies when it comes to her tongue hanging out.
Ava has just started smacking her lips. It's super loud! 
And she does it all the time- whether she's hungry or not.
She'll also chew on her lips and gets her whole bottom lip inside her mouth.
Ava has also become a drool monster- she seems to have swapped out spitting up for drooling so....either way my clothes are always a mess :)
She's become much more vocal. She's started "singing" along when Jeff or I sing to her. It's adorable and kind of hilarious.


One funny thing she does is take a long Sunday nap. It's like she knows that Sunday afternoons are made for naps. She hates napping every other day of the week but on Sundays she'll sleep for a solid three hours in the afternoon. It's awesome/funny/weird/and exasperating that she won't nap for longer than 30 minutes on any other day. 
I guess church wears her out.


Ava also likes to watch me do my workout video- she gets a kick out of it. She's like my little cheerleader- she chills in her bouncy seat and grins up at me as I'm bouncing around getting my 30 Day Shred on.
On Sunday we head to Lake Tahoe to see my family and have some fun.
 I. Can. Not. Wait.
I'm really excited for Ava to meet everyone- I'm not so excited about the plane ride. 
Everyone says this is the easy age for plane rides because your baby will just sleep......but what if you have a mutant baby who hates sleep???? Oh well! It'll be worth it once we get there!


I'm loving this girl more and more every single day. She really is such a sweetheart.
I'm so very lucky to call her mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment