When I was little and visiting my Grandparents, I would sneak into their bed when I woke up in the morning for cuddles and life talks with my Grandma. I loved my Grandma's bed. This time Ava was taking a nap on their bed and when she woke up, Great-Grandma and I decided to join her.
I just love my Grandma :) She's so beautiful and thoughtful. I only wish we lived closer so we could see them more often.

kisses from Great Grandma
While these phone photos aren't the best quality, they're some of my favorite. Ava loves her Great Grandma. I have great memories of my own Great Grandma and I love that Ava is getting to know hers since she's pretty great :)






Love this! It brought tears to my eyes. There is something so wonderful about seeing these two together, 80 years apart in age, but connected by family and by love.
ReplyDelete