Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Great Grandma and Grandpa's House

After Tahoe Jeff, Ava, and I drove with my brother Jordan down to Concord to spend a few days with my mom and grandparents. Jeff and I love my grandparents house in Concord and it was so nice to visit again. Unfortunately, our flights out on Sunday got cancelled two hours before we were supposed to leave for the airport. Thankfully, I had checked online to make sure our flight was on time- so we were able to call the airline and get our flights switched so at least Jeff could get back to Dallas and to a 7am test the next day. We changed my flight for later in the week so I could spend more time with my mom. I wasn't too upset about that!


In the backyard by the gardenias. they smelled glorious. the air around their house smells like honey suckle and gardenias. amazing.


funny bebe. 
we let out the back to she was almost laying down but we still strapped her in to the stroller. My mom took her on, like, three walks a day. Ava was in heaven.


family photo before Jeff left


sleepy babe


great grandma time


me and kate got our nail done, kate's my twelve-year-old cousin who was also getting some extra grandma time in


Jeff got his first pedicure! woot. he liked it, but kept wanting the lady to scrub harder haha okay tough guy



anytime she is in a room where the tv is on she won't look at anything else. 
Jeff was okay with this tv though because it was his cowboys playing in preseason


sleeping in grandma's arms


looking like a big girl with great grandma


and back to looking like my baby girl on my lap :)


three months yo!


baby bum! Ava got a lot of sink baths. 


and of course that belly was always on display :)
Thank you for hosting all of us in your wonderful home grandma and grandpa! We love and miss you already.

2 comments:

  1. Well that's a bummer about the flights, but I'm glad you got some extra time there! Love all the pictures, Ava is such a doll and always looks so content - but who wouldn't with such lovely people adoring her?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun. I wish I could have been there to chill with you at Grandma's house! :) I love the one of Ava sitting up on Grandma's lap. She does look like such a big girl! and cute outfit too.

    ReplyDelete