Saturday, August 24, 2013

Pixie Playland

 Pixie Playland is a tiny amusement park/carnival in Concord for toddlers. The Lambsons were taking Everly so we decided to go too. It was actually a lot of fun! I know Ava's still really little and couldn't go on a lot of the rides- but she could go on the train...and the merry-go-round (twice).
Thanks to mom for the tickets!

I love that in the next four pictures Ava's face is literally the same in every single one. She's only three months and she's already the coolest member of the fam. 
Sorry your parents are totally awesome lame Ava.







Father and Daughter enjoying the train. 
There was a tunnel and everything! Haha, Ava's eyes were huge while we were in the dark, but she didn't cry- good girl!




I think she actually liked the merry-go-round. She liked looking at the horses and she liked the music.




Can I just say how much I love that you can wear sunglasses pretty much everywhere in the Summer time? Because I don't think I wore make-up once this entire trip. It was a nice break- I think I'm still on a make-up break- and will be for a little while longer... :)


And bam. Just like a regular kid she started crying the moment we were leaving the park. I kind of thought this was hilarious since she's ya know, an infant, and I don't think she cares or really knows where she is, but we liked to think she knew what was up. 
Hopefully we can take her back when she's older and can go on more rides and ya know, actually know what's going on ;)

1 comment:

  1. the Make-up break can last as long as you want. You look terrific!

    ReplyDelete