Thursday, August 22, 2013

Concord Farmers Market

While I was in Concord with my mom we went out to the farmer's market one morning with my Aunt Allyson to check out flowers for Zach's upcoming wedding reception.
It was super close by and had some really good flower options- there were also cheese zombies? zoombies? I forget what they were called but my mom said she used to eat them in high school from a guy who sold them for 25 cents- so Aunt Allyson got us some and surprise, surprise- something called a cheese zombie was really good :)



farmers market in downtown Concord



we got some delicious peaches for my grandma- love fresh peaches- that's basically all I could eat when I was pregnant with Ava. After my first bite I thought I was going to be sick though lol it brought back some bad memories....but I powered through and can enjoy them again. 


On our way home and lights out. 
Seriously, she slept for twice as long as her usual nap after her headband fell over her eyes. I think I might go into the business of baby sleep masks. They work!

1 comment:

  1. Cheese Zombies! It's a Concord thing. :) Glad you could experience that. So funny about her sleeping longer with the headband over her eyes. haha!

    ReplyDelete