Where to even start? I feel like I haven't been online in forever! However, I do have
many many pictures from the last few weeks to help catch me up on our summer.
First, we went to one of our favorite places- Lake Tahoe.
Jeff and I just LOVE Lake Tahoe. A huge thanks needs to go out to my Grandpa and Grandma for
making this all happen! They always book everyone their own condos and Jeff and I love pretending we actually live in our own fancy shmancy condo with it's nice kitchen, master suite
and giant whirlpool tub (my personal fav).
First up was Jeff and me against my Dad and Jordan-
Jeff and I won, of course (but only because of Jeff, Jeff wins everything).
We also checked out some of the scenery....
On this trip Jeff got to spend some time with my oldest brother, Jordan, which was great because Jordan isn't able to come home very much. Jordan's a super smarty pants, he's currently working on his doctorate at Princeton studying philosophy.
Cuties. We all spent a lot of time laying out- it was heaven.
and here's the star of the week! Miss Everly.
She's the first of the great-grandbabies and was loved by everyone! Here she is with my mom.
Since Erin (Ev's mom) was more like a sister to me than a cousin, I kind of feel like Everly's aunt and I just love her! I also got her that cute romper she's sportin'
Little brother Matt taking his turn...
I literally had to twist Jordan's arm to get him to hold a baby, but once I got her in his arms they were just adorable together :)
Well- this post is long enough! I'll try to update more of our going ons later for my own family records :)




No comments:
Post a Comment