Monday, August 1, 2011

Lake Tahoe Continued....


Alright....so the second half of the week was filled with hiking, wallyball, family games,
 more tennis, and more laying out. I'm going to start with the games because of this little picture below....


This picture was too good not to showcase, which is why it is #1. So weird. We were playing minute to win it games and my mom and Jordan made quite the team! haha

 oh hey


 down at the lake Jeff kind of wandered off so I went looking for him when it was time to go...any guesses as to where I found him? He was down at the volleyball courts. typical.




 These are my two little cousins Kate and Ellie- they loved having Jeff to play around with


Jeff was so good to them!


 Crystal Cove


cutie

 my dad



 We hiked down into Crystal Cove and then up a ways to this pretty water fall


 And after the hike my dad took us all out for ice cream :) I didn't bring my real camera again so all of these picture came from my phone- i'm trying not to be such a dork and actually use my real camera, but it's not working out. For now these will have to do! We did miss Cameron on this trip, as he's in Florida on his mish, and we also missed Chris who is in his 3rd year rotations right now for med school. We also missed Julie, who had to work, but we were glad Jordan could come and experience the Tahoe!

1 comment: