Saturday, August 6, 2011

San Francisco

This day was one of my favorite days...ever. We started the morning by taking BART into SF and heading out on a cable car to Lombard St.

 My mom and I sat the whole time, but Jeff was brave and stood on the outside of the car and just held on. I should also clarify that I had left my camera at home (again) and am just using my phone for pics-sorry!

That little blue house with the purple flowers was my favorite.



This was just at the bottom of the street- they were so pretty! After walking down Lombard, we headed towards the wharfs.


It was such a pretty day in the city! With SF, you never really know if it's going to be a clear day, so I feel like we lucked out!

 We did go down into the old fashioned arcade- it actually was a lot of fun! Jeff and I found a really fun shooting game killing aliens- we weren't that bad!


 After walking around the wharfs and visiting Pier 39, we ate lunch (fresh clam chowder in sour dough bread bowls :) ), and headed over to chinatown. 

Chinatown was a total hit- it had been a few years since I had last been through here and I still thought it was a lot of fun. We bought a ton of fresh fortune cookies- they are actually really tasty fresh :) 
Right about now was when it got freezing- so we hopped back on BART and made our way back to Grandma and Grandpa's house. So happy I could spend this day with Jeff and my mom!

2 comments:

  1. OK I love seeing you guys on all your adventures!!! Looks like you're having a blast!! I miss you soo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! We'll be back down in a few weeks- you guys have literally been life savers for us this summer with storing our stuff! You're the BEST!

    ReplyDelete