I'm loving being back in Boise!!!! I haven't been home in over a year! That is way way way too long for me. We've only been home for a few days, but those few days have been fantastic.
First, on our way home we passed by a pretty rainbow....Jeff and I both got excited and took a picture.
Then we passed the "crazy" house in Utah. When I was little and we would drive down to Utah we would always pass this run down building with spray paint and my brothers and dad was always scare me by telling me that that was where all of the psycho's and crazies lived.
Utah was looking so pretty!
And then we came home to this :) We didn't get in until a little past midnight, so my mom had left us a treat- although she was still up to greet us :)
mmmm bike riding on the greenbelt with my little brother mattie
To cool off we (just jeff) jumped in the river to cool off
Showing off his muscles
It's good to be back in Boise!!!! Although we are leaving in a few days for Lake Tahoe and then my Grandma's house, it was nice to have some time with Jeff to show him how great Boise is in the Summer- today we're floating the river with Matt- wish us luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment