This past week Jeff and I went down to Newport, CA with his family to spend a week on the beach. It all went by so fast! Our beach house was so close to the water and the weather was perfect. Unfortunately, Jeff and I both forgot to grab our camera, so we just used my iphone all week long. Sorry if these pictures are a little fuzzy!
The first night we were in town, Jeff really wanted to go see the men's national team. They were playing just up the road in Long Beach that night against Puerto Rico. I wasn't super jazzed to go watch volleyball, but I'm really glad that I went- they were so good! The same teams had played the night before and had gone to five, but this night the U.S. won pretty easily.
The game was held at long beach's pyramid- Jeff played a lot of away games here and would always talk about the ceilings- and yup- I've now seen it- it really is a giant pyramid.
aww brothers. Mike also wanted to see the team play. He just graduated from high school, where he played volleyball and was #7, like Jeff :)
Jeff and I went for a walk along the beach that first night- it was so pretty!
yeah, this was definitely the start to a really good week.








No comments:
Post a Comment