Saturday, July 16, 2011

Laguna

While in Newport we decided to go down to Laguna Beach to check out Jeff's Aunt Sue's house. It is the perfect house! It's up in the hills and has the BEST view. The picture below is from their backyard, except it doesn't really do it justice. You have ocean views from all of the back rooms of the house and you can see pretty far up and down the coast line. Aunt Sue also has a great garden! She grows a lot of berried and peaches- they were delicious. Sue also has tons and tons of books. I was in heaven. She let me borrow a stack because she's so great. I love Aunt Sue and I love her house!

 My phone camera does not do this view justice

 Me and Brooklyn

 Me and London down in the garden by the peach tree

 Jeff and London sampling the berries

It was a great way to spend the afternoon. After Sue's we went to a yummy mexican place for food and spent the rest of the day walking around fashion island mall. I took Jeff into Anthropologie for the first time! haha he actually liked it better than I thought he would. We went through all of the kitchen stuff and he actually liked everything I picked out. Who knew? Thought he'd totally hate all it- but he actually liked it and loooooved the candles. All in all it was a really great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment