Tuesday, June 28, 2011

6.27.09

Happy anniversary to us! We spent the day sleeping in, packing, having a picnic at the park where Jeff proposed-packed some more- and then we went out to dinner!  (after which we packed some more...)

Before we packed up our kitchen, I used up some of the last of our eggs to make us an anniversary cake- I also really wanted to make some chocolate frosting :)

This park is where we had our first date and where Jeff proposed. 

 Jeff wanted to reenact his proposal- he didn't like my initial reaction (I just looked at the camera and smiled) so I danced around instead to prove my excitement! lol

Going out to dinner! Please excuse my sunburned skin... we laid out earlier and my skin has been bright red ever since.boo

Happy TWO years of marriage love! Can't wait to see what the next two bring.


P.S.
Doesn't Jeff's hair look better now???? :) 
This is what it looked like a few weeks ago- he's with my little cousin Ellie.



9 comments:

  1. Did you get engaged at rock canyon park? Thats where we got engaged. About one year later. Happy 2 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute. I too like Jeff's hair so much better now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats you two! You look great! (And Jeff's hair IS much better now!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cake looks so yummy! Chocolate is always a good way to celebrate! Congrats on 2 wonderful years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks guys! you're all so nice:) and yup!- we had our first date at rock canyon and got engaged there in feb of 09. We'll miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't even notice your sunburned skin...too busy admiring your outfit! LOVE the shoes! Happy 2nd Anniversary and good luck in Texas!

    PS You are on MY blog sidebar now! :) yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute together. You look super cute and you can tell that you're so happy to be back to blonde. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you know that Dad and I also got engaged at a park in Provo? It's fun to see you guys reliving our life 30 years later.... I LOVE your shoes! I know I am in the minority, but I like Jeff's longer hair....What can I say, I'm from the 70s.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 2 year Anniversary you too! You guys are super cute together :) And what a fun way to celebrate! Next year you will be celebrating in Dallas, crazy!

    ReplyDelete