Monday, January 24, 2011

Three years ago I was a Huge Jerk

Exactly three years ago today I met my husband at a late night party in Provo. I was a huge jerk to him and somehow that got him interested. I was out with my roommates and we always said that these parties were just for fun and that we would never actually seriously date a guy we met there-haha, well
 my bad cause I actually married one lol.
Jeff started talking to me as I was waiting outside the doors for a roommate.
 Our first conversation went something like this:

Jeff: Hey! You look super familar!
Me: No I don't
Jeff Yeah! I think we're friends on facebook
Me: I'm only friends with people I know on facebook- and I don't know you. (I'm super charming huh?)
Jeff: Oh...that's cool. You look cold-want to wear my jacket?
Me: Uhh no.....I'm really hungry- I think I'm gonna go.....(and I walk away in search of food)

And that's seriously our first conversation. It was totally love at first sight! lol gahh...I was a huge jerk- but after that night somehow me met up again and had a first date. After our second date I pretty much slammed the door in his face because of something he said....and then our third date was our first kiss. So basically it was all smooth sailing....ha, not. We were together, we broke up, we got back together and so on-
but that's all another story that's way too long to get into.

Here's our first pic together-blurry cause I took it on the ghetto phone I had back then-
taken three years ago today....


love him <3 and love the last three years <3

4 comments:

  1. Haha! That's brilliant... you guys are the greatest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's been three years. I'm so glad Jeff didn't get totally turned off that night! You two are so good together and I love you both. mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me laugh, haha I was a huge jerk to Mike too and we were on and off for months! Good thing both of them stuck with us, haha So funny. And yes. You guys are great together :)

    ReplyDelete