Sunday, January 16, 2011

Called to Serve

This is my little brother Cameron. He just came down to BYU this winter semester and this week he got his mission call! Jeff was in California for volleyball so he wasn't there,
 but I came over to Cam's apartment to watch him open it.
 I was so excited!

He was excited too

He's called to serve in the Tampa, FL mission, leaving for the MTC in the begining of June!
I'm so proud of him :) He'll be an amazing missionary.

Cam's mission covers the South West part of the state as seen in the map above.
The people of Florida are lucky!

3 comments:

  1. how fun!! my brother is serving in the mission right next door to his! crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl!! I just found your cute blog! How are you doing these days? I haven't seen you in years since the good ole' girls camp days ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roz! How are you???! So good to hear from you- I'm about to blog stalk you now...lol

    ReplyDelete