Monday, January 31, 2011

Go Cougs

Last weekend BYU men's volleyball swept U.C. Irvine! Wootwoot. It was pretty fun to watch and I was able to catch up with a lot of vball people I've been missin. Everyone played so well and I found some pretty good pics from the games.

This pic was on the front page of the sports section in one of the Utah papers here-
that's Jeff in the blue jersey

Annnnd here's Jeff again- this pic was on the inside of the paper alongside the article.

Jeff's been playing at libero this year and he's been doing great! He found out this summer he has spondephibeosis in his back and scoliosis in his upper back which has made
it difficult for him to jump without a lot of pain, so he's been trying to move from outside hitter to libero. Jeff never complains about how much pain he's really in though and just loves to play.
It's his senior year and I think he's just trying to enjoy it as much as he can.
 Hopefully they continue to do as well the rest of the season as they did last weekend!

wins = a happy husband, which = a happy wife

2 comments:

  1. I was supposed to be in Utah this past weekend and had plans to come to the volleyball game to watch Jeff play! Too bad we got a blizzard here before my plane could take off. SO lame. But I hear he is doing really well :) We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! I would've LOVED to see you! Were you coming to visit Roxy? Haven't seen her yet and I have to work tomorrow so I can't go to the shower :( but I love her name. Let me know if you ever come out again!

    ReplyDelete