Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas Vacation

This Christmas we went down to Las Vegas to spend time and celebrate with Jeff's family. The weather was pretty fantastic the whole time we were there, so we spent a lot of our time golfing and they even took me out shooting REAL GUNS, haha which I have never done before. I have to say though, I was pretty good with the assault rifle and I had a really fun time! Jeff's mom made some great food and we stayed up late every night and slept in every morning.
 It was fantastic.

The day after Christmas we drove out to Hoover Damn to walk across the new bridge


This is our view from the bridge-
In case you were wondering Jeff totally dresses himself- and yes, that's a leather jacket with his navy track pants from high school. sweet. Also, I have apparently started wearing all black- a lot.
 Jeff now calls me his little goth wife but I don't mean to be- it just happens

 
Some brotherly love
Followed by some Xbox


 
Just outside Fashion Show Mall- a really fantastic mall btw-
we were going to go to The Lion King, but we had a change of plans
and did some serious shopping instead. We'll have to make it to The Lion King next time.




And oh my goodness I'm shooting a gun

 

When I told my parents I had gone shooting and golfing- they just laughed 
and said "oh dear," lol we were never that into golfing or guns as a family so
they thought me trying to do either was pretty funny, but I had a fabulous time shooting and was grateful that Will was so patient teaching me and for letting me shoot his guns-

Jeff has a really good shot and apparently wants to own his own guns in the future-I never knew this and it's such a weird thought to me! haha....yeah we'll see....but probably not......but I guess we're supposed to make our decisions together....but still probably not.....but I guess we'll see and for now
I'll just be grateful that we're too poor to buy any :)
Anyways....
Jeff and I are are grateful to his family for having us stay with them. We wish we could've stayed longer!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm....I don't know about the combination of guns and the all-black goth look.....should we be scared?

    ReplyDelete