Guess what? I get to be married on the weekends again. It's fantastic. For the last three weeks Jeff has been out of town from Thurday to Sunday for his away volleyball games. This weekend he is HOME. Last night I got to actually watch him play volleyball instead of following the delayed updates on gametracker- again, it was fantastic. After the game we were both so tired we went straight into bed and watched Iron Man-together! Which is so much better than my last three Friday nights of renting every single extremely random movie out of Redbox and watching them by myself all night long.
Of course there are some adjustments I have to make- like not drinking diet coke for breakfast like I tend to do when the hubs is out of town.....he didn't appreciate that- but that's okay cause I would much rather have him home!
ha! this is his cute new picture for the 2011 season

No comments:
Post a Comment