Saturday, January 29, 2011

P.S.

I hate my brown hair. Three people last night didn't recognize me and they blamed my hair. Also- it makes me feel ugly. Sorry brunettes but I'm going back to blonde- I'm not strong enough to be one of you.....

 The good ol' blonde days.........
p.s. isn't my old roommate a fox? just saying that cause it's true....and i also know
she sometimes reads my blog :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm missing my blond hair to! Is it hard to go back to blond from being dark?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! It better be easy! I'm waiting one more month so my hair can get a little healthier and then I'm dying it back- the last time I dyed it brown and then changed it back I just took picture of what my old hair looked like and the lady totally did an amazing job and changed it back exactly in one visit- I hope that's how it'll be this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blond is so much better than brown. I like your blond hair the best! I miss my blond hair during the winter (The sun bleaches it in the summer), but I hate spending money to dye it. And it seems to be getting more and more brown over the years. I hate it!

    ReplyDelete