Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Procrastination

So I was supposed to be working on my applications tonight..... but holyfreakingcow those things are boring and I was much too busy with THIS haha, but don't click on this link if you have a really big to-do list bc it's a time sucker. It's a thing where you can upload a picture of yourself and then try on different hair styles and different make up. It might sound dumb, but it's like playing dress up without making the mess ok? Annnnd it's helping me decide what I should do to my hair since I'm uber bored with my hair and have had the same hairstyle and color (except for 1 month lol) for the last 20 years of my life and I'm thinking I really need to change it up.

Short and dark....


Keeping it long but darker.....

Oh, and they have hairstyles for men! lol This is Jeff with sexy vampire hair
Yeah. So anyways, I'm thinking I'll change things up next time Jeff goes out of town and It'll surprise him- I'm 99% sure he doesn't read this blog so he won't know- and if by some chance anyone that is reading this runs into him- don't say anything k? k thanks.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha this made me laugh so hard. You definitely shouldn't have told me about that website because i'm the type of person that would waste SO much time trying every hairstyle on. You look really cute dark though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! The picture of Jeff is priceless! Love it. I also like you with super long and semi-dark hair. The second pic was lush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So kk and I (especially kk) had a lot of fun with that site! You could wear any style and look amazing!

    ReplyDelete