A couple weekends ago my Dad and little brother Matt came down to visit. Jeff was out of town on a volleybll trip up in Canada, so it was nice to have them around! We went to a game, did some shopping, went out to eat (a lot) and saw some movies. I loved having them visit and they made the weekend of what had been a very bad week awesome (that week I had locked my keys & phone in the car 3 times (this meant A LOT of walking back and forth), left my car headlights on ALL night which killed the battery, AND locked myself out of my apartment at night with the only spare key in CANADA with my husband).
My Dad and I getting ready to walk to the stadium in the pouring rain.
My Dad and his BFF- aka his blackberry lol
Matty :)




CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, football games :)
P.S. I love that we get to take front porch pictures on the SAME front porch :) :)
Oh and I feel like you look A LOT like your pops! Maybe not.. but I think so :)
So, I was talking to your mom today and I told her that I totally blog-stalk you... so I figured it's only fair that I tell you too! Your blog is so cute and I love learning all about the grown up Kiley :). I'm glad that you had such a fun weekend with your dad and Matt - your family is still one of my favorite families ever!!
ReplyDeleteJana! You can stalk me anytime! haha, and I just spent the last 45 minutes stalking you and your adorable family- your little boys are the cutest- you are such a good momma!
ReplyDeleteDanielle- LOTS of people have told me I look just like my dad so it's totally not weird lol p.s. i just put a smoking pot on our front porch to cool off bc I burned it and it wouldn't stop smoking- sorry I make our front porch look so trashy!