Monday, November 22, 2010

Fail

Red Lipstick = FAIL

Okay, so the other day while I was out I was feeling pretty confident and I decided to buy some red lipstick. I thought maybe now that my hair is dark I could pull it off- get a whole, Snow White thing going- I dunno. Anyways, later that night Jeff walks in the door takes one look at my red lips and goes,
"woah- you look like Ursula!"
hmmm NOT exactly the reaction I was looking for.
Needless to say, my confidence for being able to pull off the red lipstick pretty much died.

Note to husbands-don't tell your wife she looks like an evil octopus.

3 comments:

  1. lol!

    ps-your hair looks super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, (obviously, I am stalking your blog), but this post just made me laugh out loud so hard. I understand the yearning for being able to pull off red lipstick but I haven't really tried it yet. haha and somehow that comment is even deters me too!

    ReplyDelete