This is Erin- she's my best friend/sister/really my cousin who will be
HAVING A BABY!!!!!!
I'm SO excited for her to be a momma :) And I'm very excited to be this baby's aunt-ish....Erin was the only girl cousin I had on either side of the family for a very long time & since neither of us have sisters, we've pretty much adopted each other as such. Even though we're pretty different people, we always have the BEST time when we're together and we still day dream about living next to each other and sharing a garden- cool huh? Not really, I know, but we're still psyched. Erin and I have been through everything together and we've always shared everything that was going on in our lives - although I'm pretty sure most of our talk was about the boys in our middle schools, the boys in our high school, and the boys at our colleges- and then finally the boys that we married :)! -I really think that we did talk about some important stuff but I can't really remember anything right now- I honestly couldn't love her any more even if we were "real" sisters.
Erin's wedding at the Oakland, CA Temple- I came all the way from London just for the day and it was totally worth it! (thanks to my dad for the plane tickets!)
My wedding at the Boise, ID Temple the next Summer
The day I graduated!
Yup- we love each other!
Erin loves the whole outdoors/hiking/camping thing- her kids are so lucky! I think I'm planning on just sending my kids to her whenever they want to camp lol
This is the night that Erin proudly declared to the guys sitting across from us that we were better than normal friends because we were "Eternal Cousins"...and she was dead serious :)
We look so young!- were we like 16? Can't believe you're having a baby lol
In college- She's a babe-she'll definitely be a hot mom
Up at Lake Tahoe- every year all of our families go on vacation together and ever since we were 12 & 13,
Erin and I have always had our own condo assigned to us since we're the only girl cousins- it's made for some good memories....










No comments:
Post a Comment