Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Last Weekend

Last weekend Jeff had a volleyball tournament in Las Vegas. His team dominated and they won the whole thing! Hopefully this type of play will extend throughout the season- it is much more fun to hang out with a happy husband after games, and wins = a happy husband :) I got these pictures off of Jeff's mom's blog since I had to stay in Provo for work.





Jeff's fan club :)

Jeff loved being able to see his friends and family and being able play a lot of Halo.
Although I missed him while he was gone, I decided to make the most of my weekend alone. I deep cleaned our apartment, finally got around to decorating our bedroom so it's not just a white bed in the middle of a white room with bare walls, sent off some packages, had diet coke for my dinners, and dyed my hair.
 Dying my hair was the most exciting.


5 comments: