Okay- so this is really really gross but also really funny- and extremely random. This is probably maybe one of the most random things that has ever happened to me other than when I found out my new college freshman bff's mom and my mom used to be college roommates and still go on vacations together
but anyways....
The other night Jeff and I were watching T.V. and our show was getting bad reception so I got up to move our ghetto antenna around- really not that hard of a task- but being me, I tripped head first into the antenna knocking it to the ground- I kept falling- nose first on top of the antenna. Ouch. The antenna is now stuck way far up my nose. Double ouch. Haha and now is when I start screaming and Jeff's staring at me screaming too haha so I ripped the antenna out of my nose and lots of blood gushes out. It's been about two weeks and blood has finally stopped coming out every time I blow my nose (I've been sick)- really gross and tmi, sorry, I just wanted to share my bad random luck.
I also think this counts as a reason to get cable lol

hilarious!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh! haha! that is horrifying!
ReplyDeleteThis would LITERALLY only happen to you! I hope you're okay.
ReplyDeleteokay this is SO very tragic...but i had to laugh...mainly becuase syd is right...this would only happen to you!
ReplyDeletelove you..