"We all have things in our life that are tragic and depressing, and things that aren't pink. But that's the key to life, finding the things that are pink."
I can't lie- I was never a huge fan of pink growing up- but now, that I'm stuck at work, looking at pretty pink things really brightens my day- what can I say? I'm a big fan of PINK
Pink: It's classy.
I can't lie- I was never a huge fan of pink growing up- but now, that I'm stuck at work, looking at pretty pink things really brightens my day- what can I say? I'm a big fan of PINK
Pink: It's classy.
Pink: Looks great on apartments too! Really- I would so want to live there.
Pink: Looks great with another bright color.
Pink: No other color would look so delicous.
Pink: These would make my day- they're gorgeous.

Pink: I don't know exactly what these are, but they're adorable
Pink: Pink Flowers = kind of my favorite
No comments:
Post a Comment