Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday Blues

Sigh....It's Monday. Monday is not my favorite day. In fact- Monday is my least favorite day and today was no exception. I left our home at 7:45 am and didn't get home until 5:45. It was a long day full of class and work and for some reason I just couldn't wake-up. I even fell asleep in the library between classes! Embarrassing. To make this Monday lamer- Jeff has tests like crazy and has been studying like mad. He's out taking a test right now while I finish up a paper/update blog when I get tired of writing for school. Oh well, as long as I remind myself that school is important and we are very blessed to be able to go to BYU I'll get over the Monday blues- having pancakes for dinner also helped- sigh, I'm also putting off working out which I really need to do since I've taken a vacation from that since last Monday (I was consequently suffering from the Monday blues)
....ok,
Alright 30-Day Shred with Jillian Michaels here I come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment