Friday, September 18, 2009

Mary is Getting Married!

So I just got an early birthday present: roundtrip airplane tickets to go to my best friend's wedding in Texas! Mary Williams is getting married in the Lubbock, TX Temple on Dec. 19th and I found a way to go! I'm so excited to be able to be a part of her wedding and see her get sealed for Time and All Eternity. The downside is that I will miss Jeff terribly while I'm gone :( I also had to lie to a couple of professors so that I could take some of my finals early- told them my sister was getting married- and while techinically that's a lie- Mary means as much to me as any sister would so I don't feel that guilty about it. Mary and I have been roommates for the past three years and I can't imagine my college experience without her- <3 And as best friends we've had a lot of gooooooood times :)











No comments:

Post a Comment