FIRST- I have a smokin hot husband! Jeffrey Joseph Robinson and I married in the Boise, Idaho Temple on June 27th, 2009. It was amazing- I loved my dress and my shoes :) and my reception was beautiful! My parents spent hours and hours on my backyard making it gorgeous for my reception. I loved everything about my wedding- it was perfect- and most of all I loved who I was getting married to!

SECOND - I have a new name: Kiley Noel DeLange Robinson- (it's not really legal yet)
THIRD - Since our wedding Jeff and I went back to Provo to work and get ready for school. We took some time to visit my family in Lake Tahoe for a reunion which was a blast! We've enjoyed moving into our little house for the most part- we had some rough nights getting used to the place (oven from hell anyone???) but overall we're very grateful we found this place- it's so inexpensive and so close to school- we love it and try our best to make it a happy home.
Lake Tahoe


FOURTH- School :( We're into our 3rd week of school now and we could definitely use another vacation! lol Jeff's working overtime taking 17 credits as well as having volleyball workouts and practices- he works so hard! He's in his Junior year in the Exercise Science department.
I'm proud to announce I'm a Senior!!!!!!! and will graduate in April! I can't wait :) I'll be graduating in Psychology with a minor in Women's Studies. Meanwhile, I'm working part time at the Harmen Building and just going to class!
First Day of School


No comments:
Post a Comment