Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My New Best Friend....


I have a problem....or after this morning I should say I had a problem....hehehehe. This past week I've been at war...with ants. I have killed tons of them- smashing them until their stupid little legs stop squirming around in the air- I wanted to put off using the big guns (RAID) because I didn't want to stink up my apartment- But when I woke up this morning to a colony of ants around my kitchen counter I suddenly couldn't care less about the smell and I happily sprayed away to my hearts content- I sprayed spots where I thought ants could be coming in, I sprayed ants that were fleeing :) I even stayed home from class this morning because I wanted this to be the last battle in the war. Needless to say it was a massacre :)

No comments:

Post a Comment