This Mother's Day was special- Ava made me her first ever present :)
Her nursery leaders had her make red paint handprints on either side of this poem about being little. So, it's not like this present has never been done before- BUT, it's the very first time I've ever received anything like it, and I was just as excited to get it as Ava was in handing it over. I have it mounted on my bedroom wall. Haha. I love it. And every time Ava comes in my room she points to it and says, "Mom! Ava hands! Ava hands!" and then we both clap for her. It's a love fest over here.
After church on Mother's Day we had an impromptu photoshoot.
I would like it to be noted that we have 8am church now.... in a building that is further away from our home than our previous ward.......so this is as "done" as my hair ever gets on a Sunday.
That is all.
I feel like we don't match enough.
I'm not taking advantage of this time while she's young and has no choice.
The gold sandals and white dresses was good enough for me in the moment.
Another great candidate for our family Christmas card this year...
Happy happy Mother's Day.
I truly LOVE being this girl's mom.
I'm very, very lucky.
<3 p="">3>









No comments:
Post a Comment