Monday, October 5, 2015

May

So we did do some other stuff in May other than celebrate turning two.

We had to practice on her new bike. Will was a champ at helping. 
For some reason she could only go backwards really well for a while. 




Costco ice cream and cousins <3 p="">


 We'd go to Will's baseball practices and Ava would always try to join the team. 
It was so sad having to drag her out of line. She tried so hard to blend in.


Ava developed a love for her stuffed animal, Scooter - named after the neighbor's dog.


It's starting to get really hot around here so everywhere we go we bring our sunglasses and plenty of water bottles.


We go to this toddler playtime at the local library branch. It's seriously amazing. They have all of these stations set up specifically for two year olds. Ava LOVED this magnified glass.



Ava has no use for potty training, but she does love to "write" in there.... 


She colors with crayons and markers, but sometimes she'll ask me to "write please," and so I'll hand her a pen and she'll scribble out these notes for me. 
She's seriously trying to tell me something but I haven't been able to decipher anything yet.



More note writing


Ava wakes up at 5:45 am. I don't know why.


Sometimes she sits on my head to add insult to injury that we are up so freaking early.



So I know she just turned two but on this day it felt like she had turned 12. She looked so old! And tall and mature... sigh. She's getting old.


Except  her hiding skills are still on par with a two year old lol This is her trying to hide behind a cantaloupe while sneaking a Reese's she found on the counter.




Any time she naps on me is the best. I will gladly throw my to-do list out the window for these extra snuggles.


We also had a cousin afternoon at the park. 


It's cousin love.








Hanging out in the backyard


So cute


She was so happy I let her go crazy on her ice cream in her carseat on the way home. Sometimes it's just too hard to wait until home


Time with Will



More carseat treats- she lucked out this month apparently


And two handed spaghetti eating.....



Ava and her Great Grandpa DeLange.
Ava loves her "papa" and the feeling's pretty mutual.


I think this was post spaghetti. :)
She's a hoot.


and that's all.
Thanks May, for being the last month we could comfortably leave our homes without instantly melting.

No comments:

Post a Comment