June went by quick this year!
We mostly hung out inside with the A/C or we were in the pool
We tried to keep busy with making our own jello play dough
We spent a lot of time at the library ^^^
Ava and I spent a lot of time playing with this box. I put her inside and dropped a bunch of crayons and she was busy drawing on the inside while I drew on the outside.
and then she posed like a baby model
LOVE that cheesy smile!
Pool time with Dad.
We spent pretty much everyday in the pool underneath the canopy.
Ava expressing how we all feel when we eat cookie butter
^^^Catching up on the NBA playoffs with Dad
Snoozing with Mom
Another thing we did a lot of this Summer- pudding finger painting- delicious and so much fun.
^^ Seriously the cutest little wild thing^^
Ava loves her Uncle Darrin ^^
^^I think this is one of my favorite pictures of the Summer- Leaving the splash pad in style.
For date night we thought it would be a great idea to order four milkshakes (so we could try all the flavors, duh) and a bloomin' onion (just cuz).
It was good for about ten minutes and then we had stomach aches the rest of the night.
Our first fight over what she's going to wear. Generally I really don't care what she wears and I let her pick- unless she picks her pool shoes for church- and then it's tears bc I'm a mean mom.
Reading with her Papa
And we celebrated Father's Day this year by creating a feast with goodies from Trader Joe's
And that's all June!






























No comments:
Post a Comment