It's my favorite time of the year.
We leave for Christmas break next week (!) and we are getting so excited to be done with tests/school (Jeff) and into a house that has a quality water heater (me).
Because our Christmas break starts so early for us this year I decided not to go all out with the tree and decorations, but we did kick off the season with the wonderful First Presidency Christmas Devotional. We also had cinnamon rolls delivered to us just in time for it to start. Perfect and delicious.
I tried again to make sugar cookies...and again I ruined them. I can't help myself! I always roll them too thin so they turn out all crispy and really crunchy- however, they are still yummy to me, but I wanted to give them to my neighbors :/
I'll have to try again before we leave.
I attempted to get my craft on....thank you pinterest. I really liked how the snow globes turned out but I didn't love my dumb pine cones- the colors came out all wrong- but they do smell amazing so I'll keep em around.
Got Jeff to take a study break
and this is my current project. I didn't take a before pic like I should've, but this is one in progress. Cross your fingers for me that it turns out cute. The way my chairs and table looked before was super ug so I figured there's not a lot I can do to make it look worse...right???
Oh! and the most exciting news of all is that I go in for a doctors appointment TOMORROW morning to find out the sex of the babe!!! I've been trying to be patient but it is NOT easy. My appt was originally for Tuesday morning but they called me Monday saying something came up and they had to reschedule for later in the week....I wasn't too happy. Hopefully all goes well tomorrow and we'll find out if this babe is a he or she :)







Can't wait to find out what you're having!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI would eat your thin, crunchy sugar cookies! Just for the record.
ReplyDelete