Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

 Merry Christmas everyone!
We had such a fun day hanging out, eating good food, and opening presents.
We started our festivities on Christmas Eve with being able to Skype with Mike, who's in Brazil.
He was so fun to talk to and seemed to be doing really well. His birthday is the day after Christmas and we definitely miss having him around.



On Christmas day we slept in, ate a great breakfast of french toast and omelets, opened presents, and watched basketball. In the afternoon Caroline and I went to the movies to see Les Miserables. It was so good! We loved it. I will never get tired of that music or that story. When we got home we had my special birthday dinner- sweet and sour chicken with pineapple, rice and a berry spinach salad. It was delicious. For dessert we had red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting. I felt very spoiled and loved all day long. Thanks to our families for being so nice and generous to us this Christmas/birthday. It's crazy to think this is our last without kids (!)



and I just thought these were so cute- Jeff's mom got baby girl some Cowboy's onesies so she'll be ready to go next NFL season. 
Hope everyone had a great day. I know Jeff and I are very blessed to come from such loving families. 
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. oh my those onesies are adorable :)
    Happy Birthday to you! And merry Christmas to you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Ki! I'm glad you're having such a fun time!!

    ReplyDelete