GIRL !
We found out on Thursday that our baby's a girl :)
I am beyond excited.
Just like at my last ultrasound she was being uncooperative. So we spent a really long time checking and rechecking all of her measurements. It was really cool to see her face and her spine! Her spine was crazy- you could see every single little part. Of course Jeff loved that part. Her face was a little freaky, my doctor said at this stage when you see the face straight on it looks like one of those Day of the Dead skulls.....and I really can't disagree, ha. It actually looked like I thought it did when I was so sick and I referred to her as our little monster baby.
Finally we kind of got a shot that let us know it's a girl. Unfortunately their printer wasn't working so I just snapped a pic with my phone- I wish I would have gotten one of her profile! But her little bum is cute too.
Happy and excited parents-to-be
Going in to the ultrasound I had no guesses either way. Growing up with no sisters and four brothers though, I was kind of hoping to get our girl first since they were such a rare commodity in the fam. I was talking with my brother and I told him that now I have a real girl to dress up and I won't have to rely on my days when we were younger and I'd force him into my princess dress and do his nails and makeup. I'll have a real girl to torture....j/k.....kind of.




YAY!!!!!! So exciting!!!!!! Hope you're doing at least some better :)
ReplyDeletewhat fun news! congrats!
ReplyDeleteWooooo!! I'm so excited for you and for this sweet baby girl who gets to have you as a mom!
ReplyDelete