Today the weather is gorgeous.
It's finals week for Jeff and today he was able to come home early so we decided to go for a walk. It's actually been pretty chilly lately so the sunshine today felt amazing. Tomorrow Jeff takes his last two finals in the morning, coaches some vball and then we are off to DFW to catch our flight to Las Vegas. We are so excited to see family, relax, eat, shop, and basically just chill for the next few weeks.
Today I am right at 20 and a half weeks. Part of me kind of can't believe I'm this far along and the other part of me feels like I should be farther. I'm feeling better every day and my headaches and nausea have decreased dramatically so I am extremely thankful! I'm definitely feeling bigger- Right now I'm just wearing my regular jeans and they fit comfortably unless I eat - then I feel like a whale. I've used the hair band thing but my mom bought me some maternity clothes and I can't lie- the maternity jeans are
c-o-m-f-o-r-t-a-b-l-e
I kind of love them and think I'll just start wearing them all the time as soon as I can. I don't think I'll ever not want to wear them- why do so many people hate them? They have elastic tops! They stretch when you sit down! They expand when you eat :) haha, Why can't all pants be like that?
anyways....
What else pregnancy related do I need to record..... oh, movement.
I think I feel movement but I'm not entirely sure. Every now and then I get a weird sensation in my stomach or just a weird vibe going on....it's hard to explain. It doesn't feel great but it doesn't feel bad so...I'm not sure. Hopefully soon I can feel something a little more definite.
I am feeling round ligament pain! Otherwise known as growing pains. Woof. At least it tells me that the baby's growing and things are moving along as they should be. It just happens to manifest itself at like 2 am every night. I told Jeff my stomach hurt and he told me I'd get used to it. So I punched him in the gut and told him he'd get used to it- I think I'm a little hormonal.
I'm still getting heartburn but it's not the worst thing ever so I try not to let it bother me.
And- my hair has stopped thinning/falling out! Woot woot. I was getting worried. Thankfully I had a lot to work with from the beginning but... I was getting worried- like huge chunks would come out.
I'm not having any dreams that are crazier than usual other than the one where I have a talking baby, like it can talk as soon as she's born. And in my dreams the baby is always very rude. Not sure what this means.
Most of all I am just so excited to be a mom and love this little girl to pieces.
pics from our walk today
20 Weeks
Some days I wake up and I definitely look pregnant but other days not so much. Today I definitely felt pregnant. The fact that I had lunch at Johnny Carino's probably helped.
Jeff got in on the photo shoot action too
didn't want to feel left out lol






You look adorable!!! And teeny tiny!! SO glad you're feeling better every day!! And I feel the same way- sometimes huge, sometimes not so much. The other day this guy from work saw me in the evening and goes, whoa, you look way bigger than you did this afternoon! And I was like thank you. Thank you for essentially telling me this dress makes me look fat. Great. :) Orrrr it could be cause I eat ice cream basically every day. What can I say- it's one of like the 2.5 things that doesn't give me heartburn!
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute! There's definitely a little something there. ;) Nobody could tell I was pregnant until I was like 7 months along. Everybody just thought I was a fatty. Oh well. hahaha So excited for you Ki!
ReplyDeleteOkkay, I laughed out loud at the whole 'punching Jeff and telling him to get used to it' part. I just love you Ki, you look darling!!
ReplyDeleteyou guys are fun.
ReplyDeleteYou look terrific! Have a wonderful vacation in Vegas.
ReplyDelete