Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

And we're back in Texas. Thanksgiving came and went way too fast!
I really love my time in Boise and and getting to hang out with my family. This year was special because I was able to be there when the Boise Temple was rededicated after being closed for a while for renovations.

 The Temple looks so pretty and they completely changed the inside. I was able to watch the dedication and the celebration thing they do the night before. It was so fun! President Monson and Elder Bednar attended and spoke- it was so great to hear from them and see them in a non-conference setting! 



One of my favorite things about coming home are getting my hands on my favorite treats. 



Cam and Dad


Grandparents still cuddle during movies :)


Poor Jeff had to stay in Texas until the night before Thanksgiving for work and school- I was lucky and got to travel out about a week early. While we were apart we would keep each other updated with what we were up to by texting pics of our day- below is a pic I sent right before I was going out one night- The pic above is the pic Jeff sent back lol. and BTW he's wearing MY awesome house robe that he always makes fun of. I LOVE that robe and wear it wrapped around my pjs like, every night  because it is the warmest, softest robe you will ever put on. It's huge, and I look a little ridiculous wearing it- but....I don't care. A good robe is a good robe. 



My momma and me


some new shoes that I found at Target for 12 bucks


Matt helped me with the cinnamon rolls


My mom made the best food


We saw Skyfall on Thanksgiving- it was actually really good!


At dinner.
If I look exhausted, it's because I am exhausted. 
It's my new thing- to feel so tired that I think my eyeballs and limbs are going to fall off.


The fam. I love them all and loved being able to come home! My mom,  grandma and I did a lot of baby shopping, and some of the things we shipped are supposed be delivered today! I can't wait. Baby stuff is so fun (and expensive :/ ). Thanks mom, dad, and grandma for all the gear!

2 comments:

  1. looks like a fun thanksgiving! I bet Jeff was so glad to finally reunite with you! there were a couple nights where he wanted to get together with Steve and he told him no haha. Sorry about that! I felt really bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh love this post. so much. miss that city!

    ReplyDelete